Ovarian Regeneration Surgery in Indore
Ovarian regeneration surgery is a new technology that offers hope to many patients with ovarian failure. Ovarian regeneration surgery, also known as ovarian rejuvenation or ovarian revitalization, is a procedure aimed at improving ovarian function and potentially restoring fertility in women with certain reproductive health issues.
How to use PRP for ovarian rejuvenation to treat infertility.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a treatment called “ovarian rejuvenation” that stimulates the ovaries and boosts fertility. Premature ovarian failure instances have increased as a result of environmental factors such as lifestyle and pollution.
PRP promotes follicle development, which enhances the quality and number of eggs and raises the likelihood of pregnancy following in vitro fertilization or natural fertilization. While it cannot prevent pregnancy, it could help women with low AMH and weak ovaries. The operation may be done without a hospital stay and is often safe and efficient.
Q. When is PRP recommended in the treatment of ovarian cancer?
PRP ovarian cyst treatment is recommended for women with low or decreased ovarian function, particularly young women with very low AMH and poor ovarian function. This treatment can enhance ovaries and potentially allow pregnant women to become pregnant.
PRP ovarian rejuvenation is often advised for females who are going through the following:
Decreased or low ovarian reserve.
Women with this syndrome have lower AMH levels and fewer eggs than average, making it difficult to conceive naturally or with assisted reproductive technologies like IVF. This is due to low ovarian reserve ineffectiveness of IVF or poor ovary reaction. Early menopause, very low AMH, or primary ovarian insufficiency (POI) can also affect fertility. Patients with extremely low AMH can conceive using their own eggs if they receive PRP-based ovarian rejuvenation, allowing them to use self-oocytes instead of donor eggs or oocyte donation.
Q. Why is the demand for treatments such as ovarian rejuvenation increasing?
The number of ovarian rejuvenations continues to increase as we get older.
- Decreased oocyte or ovarian reserve.
- This is a natural and necessary process, also known as ovarian ageing or ovarian failure.
- And over the last 50 years, the average age of women getting pregnant for the first time has gradually increased from 23 to 30.
- This means that when a woman is ready to get pregnant, she has fewer eggs and her ovaries are empty.
For this reason, the concept of ovarian rejuvenation has emerged and gained importance in fertility practices.
Q. What are the advantages of taking PRP (platelet-rich plasma) for ovarian rejuvenation?
Many studies have shown that PRP injections can cause the following changes: again after ovarian
Stimulation during IVF. The PRP is then injected into the ovaries or the ovarian follicles using a thin needle.
This minimizes the risk of surgical complications.
- Low Risk of Allergic Reactions:
PRP therapy uses the patient’s own blood, reducing the risk of allergic reactions or complications associated with foreign substances. In theory, PRP may help improve ovarian function by stimulating the growth and development of ovarian follicles.
- Potential Fertility Benefits:
For women with certain ovarian issues, such as diminished ovarian reserve or poor response to fertility treatments, PRP therapy may be explored as a potential option to enhance ovarian function and increase the chances of achieving pregnancy.
Q. What are the benefits of taking PRP (platelet-rich plasma) for ovarian rejuvenation?
Is it effective in stimulating the ovaries or increasing AMH?
How does PRP work on the ovaries?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) The therapy, a new and evolving ovarian rejuvenation technique, offers potential benefits like higher Antral follicles, improved AMH values, spontaneous menstrual cycle resumption in premature menopause women, improved ICSI/IVF cycle outcomes, and improved hormone profiles
- Anaesthesia: Ovarian rejuvenation with PRP is performed using local anaesthesia or mild sedation to minimize discomfort during the procedure.
- PRP Injection: The concentrated PRP is then injected directly into the ovaries using ultrasound guidance.
- Post-procedure Care: Post-procedure care may include taking prescribed medications and avoiding strenuous activities for a certain period.
- Follow-up: Follow-up appointments with fertility doctors help monitor response to the treatment, assess changes in ovarian response, and evaluate the need for additional cycles of ovarian rejuvenation.
Q. How much time for PRP to work for Ovarian rejuvenation?
Time of PRP:
- Ovarian rejuvenation with PRP is done as a day-care procedure, with patients discharged after 3-4 hours.
- The time it takes for PRP treatment to take effect on the ovaries varies from patient to patient and is still being studied.
- Typically, ovarian PRP results are available within a few weeks or months, as PRP is designed to stimulate and regenerate the ovaries and ovarian tissue.
- At least six weeks should pass between PRP injection into the ovaries and ovarian stimulation for in vitro fertilization.
- There is no consensus or set procedure regarding the timing of ovulation and ovarian stimulation during in vitro fertilization (IVF).
Q. How much Cost for PRP is required for Ovarian rejuvenation?
The cost of PRP therapy varies depending on the patient’s age, presence or absence of ovaries, response to treatment & other factors. To determine if PRP ovarian treatment is successful, two commonly used tests to measure ovulation are AMH and transvaginal ultrasound to measure the number of anterior cysts.
Q. When is PRP recommended for ovarian rejuvenation treatment?
In this condition, women tend to have lower than normal AMH and reduced ovulation. PRP is often recommended for ovarian rejuvenation treatment in the following cases
- In case of Low fertility or Lower ovaries.
Women can make it difficult to get pregnant or achieve pregnancy through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as IVF.
- In case of Poor response or poor ovarian response to IVF.
This means that the woman cannot produce the eggs needed during in vitro fertilization. Its treatment may be a sign of low ovarian reserve or poor egg quality.
- In case of the Primary ovarian insufficiency (POI) or AMH is very low or prematurely absent.
It is possible for young women with very low AMH levels and poor ovarian function to become pregnant with their own eggs through PRP ovarian formation.
Ovaries can be created without egg donation, using autologous oocytes for in vitro fertilization cycles. Consult a qualified reproductive endocrinologist or specialist for fertility treatments and reproductive health concerns. They can provide evidence-based guidance and recommend treatments based on individual circumstances, discussing established options Like In-vitro fertilization (IVF), intrauterine insemination (IUI), or other assisted reproductive treatments.
Our ILC Infertility & IVF Indore is the best IVF centre in Indore and offers PRP Ovarian Rejuvenation Treatment to a select group of patients after a comprehensive consultation.
Please contact us to discuss whether ovarian stimulation is suitable for your situation.
Consult experts now! Book an appointment now: +91–7574858084